My First Post
Hi Friends,
This is Amit Subhash Dayama, starting a blog where I will share MyPoems which i penned down to express my heartfelt emotions.
While expressing emotions I didn't bound myself with subject, language so it can be in English, Hindi, Marathi or it can be romantic, emotional or funny as well.
I hope my viewers will like it.
Comment on it!!
Thanks for Visiting my Blog:)
See you again and again!!
P utting words!
O n paper to!
E xpress in parts!!
T houghts from me..
R ight to
Y our heart!! ๐๐๐
This is Amit Subhash Dayama, starting a blog where I will share MyPoems which i penned down to express my heartfelt emotions.
While expressing emotions I didn't bound myself with subject, language so it can be in English, Hindi, Marathi or it can be romantic, emotional or funny as well.
I hope my viewers will like it.
Comment on it!!
Thanks for Visiting my Blog:)
See you again and again!!
P utting words!
O n paper to!
E xpress in parts!!
T houghts from me..
R ight to
Y our heart!! ๐๐๐
Good start ........
ReplyDeleteI know precious words designed to express true feelings which will touch everyone's heart will be seen here <3 i already love ur poems
ReplyDelete